Now teens don’t have to worry about unsightly and embarrassing metal braces thanks to Invisalign Teen! Invisalign Teen straightens teeth without metal braces, using clear, removable aligners that are almost invisible, which means you can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing.
With Invisalign Teen, you can still eat and drink what you want, and you can brush and floss normally to maintain healthy gums and teeth. There are no wires, metal or brackets to cause mouth abrasions and soreness.
We went to leading orthodontists, parents and teens themselves to custom-design an Invisalign system just right for the dental needs of teenagers. With blue-to-clear color-changing aligners that show how long each aligner has been worn, six free replacement aligners in case some are lost or broken, and other changes designed to accommodate growing mouths, Invisalign Teen is the perfect teeth-straightening system for today’s busy teenagers. Trust Hansen Orthodontics in Las Vegas NV to install them professionally.
What is Invisalign Teen?
- Nearly invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
- Series of clear, removable, custom-made aligners.
- Uses no metal wires or brackets.
- Custom-made for comfort.
How does Invisalign Teen work?
- Wear each set of aligners for about two weeks.
- Remove only to eat, drink, brush and floss.
- Your teeth will move gradually each week.
- Visit us every 8-10 weeks.
- Total treatment time averages 6-15 months.
- Average number of aligners is between 18 and 30.
What conditions does Invisalign Teen treat?
By using its advanced technology, Invisalign Teen can treat a broad range of dental and orthodontic conditions, which in the past were usually treated with traditional braces. These conditions include:
- Overly crowded teeth
- Widely spaced teeth