Who you trust with your oral care matters. As a top-rated orthodontist in Las Vegas, Dr. Hansen of Hansen Orthodontics has the experience to provide you with the care you need and deserve. The entire team is top-rated. Everyone from the front office to the back of the house has the training required to provide you with only the highest-quality care. And, with three convenient locations around Las Vegas, you won’t have to go far to get the treatments you need.
If you live in the Las Vegas area and need orthodontic work, look no further than Hansen Orthodontics. Here’s a look at what we offer and what you can expect during your first visit so you can decide if we’re the right fit for you.
Services at Hansen Orthodontics
We offer a broad range of services at Hansen Orthodontics, including:
- Orthodontic appliances such as rapid palatal expanders, Herbst appliances, twin blocks, and distal jets.
- Habit appliances such as a fixed palatal crib for thumb sucking and a tongue crib device for tongue thrusting.
- A variety of braces options, including traditional metal braces, clear ceramic braces, lingual braces, and In-Ovation braces.
- Invisalign, which provides a more discreet, removable alternative to traditional braces.
- Retainers to help you maintain the appearance of your beautiful new smile once you complete your orthodontic treatment
- TMJ treatments, such as a mouthguard, retainer, or another orthodontic appliance.
- Emergency services in case you ever experience a problem with your braces or other orthodontic appliances.
- Teeth whitening to brighten and improve the overall appearance of your smile.
What to Expect at Your First Appointment
Your first appointment is for getting to know you (and for you to get to know us). You will need to fill out some paperwork before we begin. You can download the necessary forms for yourself or your child and fill them out at home. Be sure to bring them with you, along with your ID and insurance card, to your appointment.
During your first appointment, we answer your questions and determine your unique needs. We take an X-ray and go over your dental history. We will then go over your treatment options in greater detail so that you can decide the best course of action.
If you do need orthodontic treatment, we can get the process started during that same appointment. We’ll take another X-ray, impressions, and photographs of your face and mouth. Then you’ll schedule your next appointment to get your treatment underway.
First Steps: Schedule Your Appointment Today
Are you ready to start your journey to a healthier, more gorgeous smile? Dr. Hansen and his team at Hansen Orthodontics are here for you, and we’re excited to help you achieve your orthodontic goals. You can visit us online to schedule your first appointment or contact us by phone. Once we set up your free initial consultation, remember to download the necessary forms and fill them out before you arrive. We can’t wait to meet you!